Hero Ascension Captain – Cultivate Heroic Teams that Save the Day!
Are you ambitious, driven, and eager to grow? Do you want to work in a collaborative, mission-driven organization where your ideas are valued? Does the idea of helping to scale a company that is transforming the way people work intrigue you?
Spartoi Group is a recruiting firm that works exclusively with management consultancies — we see an opportunity to make a shift in the $130 billion management consulting industry by harnessing the power of a highly curated pool of consultants to take on heroic engagements. We are looking to bring on a Hero Ascension Captain with superhero potential to play a critical role within our NYC team. This is a hybrid recruitment, candidate experience, client service, and operational project management role that will allow the right person to hone management skills and develop leadership capability to be successful at an executive level.
We make decisions collaboratively and you will have significant opportunity to shape the future of Spartoi’s growth. We are building an organization that enriches the lives of our clients, employees, community members and investors alike. We are excited by people who envision the working world differently and we are looking forward to hearing your ideas and input.
Some areas of development and responsibility include:
- Conduct behavioral interviews with candidates and discover candidate strengths, skills, and goals to identify what makes them a hero
- Continuously engage with heroes to build and maintain trusting relationships
- Stay on top of recruiting best practices within the consulting industry
Marketing & Branding
- Work closely with our COO to develop initiatives to effectively market candidates to clients and on social media
- Manage inbound candidate channels, including ads and job listings
- Support the development of original content and thought leadership including case studies, podcasts, articles, etc.
Strategic Support & Process Improvement
- Participate in company strategy development and execution
- Develop and execute on client acquisition initiatives alongside our CEO and Client Communications Specialist
- Manage strategic projects and initiatives as they pertain to business development
- Be empowered to point out gaps and offer strategic solutions
Someone who would be successful with Spartoi is eager to make a difference — our ideal candidate brings:
- A college degree or a similar accomplishment
- 1-3 years’ experience working in customer- or client-facing role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A history of accomplishment and a propensity to overcome obstacles
- A sense of curiosity and drive
We are looking to pay between $55,000 and $60,000 annual base salary, commensurate with experience, and bonus eligibility. We offer 3 weeks paid vacation, health benefits, and participation in tax-free commuter benefits.