Are you a coding savant? Do you eat, sleep, and breath data? Are you ready to utilize your expertise on a new, exciting project engagement with a top NYC consultancy?
If software and web development are the pillars of your world, then this is the job for you. Our client has been engaged to lead the build-out of a new product offering by a well-known bank in NYC. This engagement is a chance for you to become a team member creating and building out this product through its levels of expansion. The ideal candidate has advanced Python or Ruby skills and ample experience as a application developer with the ability to work with big data, specifically utilizing SQL. Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is favorable, as this is the method in which this particular project is collaboratively monitored and organized. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be a part of something groundbreaking at its beginning stages.
Python Developer Requirements:
- Notable experience with Python and Ruby, advanced skills
- Ability to work with SQL in a big data context
- Experience in developing scalable applications (web and mobile)
- Experience with ETL a plus
- Comfort in working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Highly collaborative with a history of effective communication skills
- 3+ years of experience with Python specifically
This exciting opportunity is a 12+ month contract position, with the potential for additional extensions as the product is developed. The role would require onsite work in one of the following locations: NYC, San Francisco, or Richardson, TX. This is a rare opportunity to dive right into a high-visibility project at one of the top banks in the world.