Associate Partner — Insurance
Are you looking for an impactful role in a start-up? Do you have strong experience with insurance in the consulting space? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?
If you are looking to join an organization poised for growth for the rest of 2018 and beyond, this job is for you. Our client, a boutique consultancy with a growing NYC practice, is looking to add an Associate Partner to join their team who will assist in building out their insurance practice. This individual would be responsible for managing various projects and teams and assisting with company development. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to play a pivotal role in a startup environment and have access to an intriguing roster of clients.
Associate Partner — Insurance Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10-15 years’ overall experience.
- 8+ years of insurance experience.
- Strong communication as well as someone who is adept at reassuring nervous/ difficult stakeholders.
- Strong sales capability required
- Experience with master data management and change management preferred.
- Prior experience in business development
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Experience managing software implementations and IT projects is required.
This Associate Partner role is based in New York City and is a direct-hire role.