Are you a fan of cloud solutions? Do you jump at opportunities to learn more about cloud architecture? Are you highly versed in Microsoft Azure?
Our client, a modern consultancy that specializes in strategy and technology, is engaged with a supply chain logistics company that is currently migrating their data from warehousing platforms to the cloud using Azure. They are looking for support in creating labs for training their data engineers for migration from a SQL data warehouse to the cloud using Azure. The ideal candidate has notable experience in data ingestion, data migration, and a deep understanding of Azure architecture. Are ready to employ your cloud solutions and Azure skill set to enhance and optimize the data engineer performance at this company?
Azure Architect Job Requirements:
– Documented experience as a cloud architect, utilizing infrastructures such as Azure, Amazon Web Services, and GCP, preferably Azure
– Notable experience ata ingestion and migration processes across diverse fields of application
– Familiarity with SQL data warehousing
– History of creating engaging and innovative modern cloud solutions
– Strong background in working with migration pipelines up to Dex
This is a contract to hire or direct hire position, located in the Philadelphia area.