Do you love helping people? Are you fascinated by leading-edge technology? Does the chance to be part of an innovative Data as a Service company sound like what you’ve been waiting for?
Our client, a consultancy that has established a truly awesome presence in the world of data-as-a-service and utilization of Artificial Intelligence, is looking to hire a SaaS Help Desk Analyst to join their team. This individual will have the chance to work with a trove of prominent companies as their customer support and customer experience provider. As the analyst, you will have the chance to interact with not only business-end users, but with internal teams on both the engineering and the management side.
Are you a problem solver who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and save the day at this rapidly growing, innovative tech company?
Help Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ready to engage clients in conversation both through email and by phone to resolve issues as they arise
- Provide high quality support; demonstrate empathy and care to ensure excellent customer experience
- Document issues, next steps, and resolutions diligently; familiarity with Jira a plus
- Monitor and track open tickets to ensure effective and efficient resolution for clients
- Provide training to clients as needed in the moment; direct to online training as needed
- Prior experience working in software help desk, or customer facing role; 3+ years
- Knowledge of human capital related software such as Vendor Management Systems, Application Tracking Systems, etc.
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity in NYC.